INTRODUCTION


I, Sanatan Bhaskar Waykar , was born on 16\12\1998 to loving parents Mr. Bhaskar Waykar Mrs. Anita Waykar
I come from Hivre, Khurd. The following document provides an insight into my skills and interest.
EDUCATION
10th
|
New English School Hivre, Khurd
|
2014-15
|
DBRT
|
Vigyan Ashram Pabal, Pune
|
2017-18
|
DBRT AND VIGYAN ASHRAM
DBRT, acronym for Diploma in Basic Rural Technology is a one year long vocational program offered by Vigyan Ashram and recognized by GOI’s National Institute of Open Schooling. The course is divided along four sections, namely Agriculture and Animal Husbandry, Home and Health, Workshop, and Energy and Environment. The design of the course has enabled me in the following:
- Multiple Skills
- Skills applicable in real life or relevant skills
- Taking contract work and earning
- Leadership, team work and work sharing values
- Physical and spiritual growth through meditation, yoga, exercises and sessions
- Entrepreneurial and business oriented mind-set
- Learning while doing
FUTURE PLAN
I want to learn sliding and do a business in it.
SKILLS
- I can do Welding
- I can make Bakery products.
- I can do agriculture.
- I can do electrical Work.
The following table lists down the skills or activities which I can confidently claim to exhibit:
Agriculture and animal husbandry
|
Home and health
|
Energy and environment
|
Workshop
|
Goat farming, poultry, azola bed, playhouse, aquaponics
, hydroponics, soil testing,
Nursery ,T.D.N. ,FCR.
|
Making food products - chikki, nan kattai, biscuit, cake, jam, jelly, ketchup, and Water testing,
Haemoglobin testing,
Blood testing,
Solar drying.
|
Operating of bio gas plant
Tube light repairing
Repairing drill machine
Types of wiring - go down wiring, two way switch wiring, hospital wiring, parallel circuit, series circuit(electronic PCB milling aor soldering.
|
Making frames and grills
Making shed, Construction, plaster,
Making RCC column Threading and taping
Bending metal sheets,
Brick making, Making chalk.
|
PROJECTS AND ASSOCIATED SKILLS
In Agriculture and husbandry section, I have done project on making compost out of leaves.
In workshop section, I did a project on mulching paper hole-punching machine.
In Energy and environment section, I have done a project on Egg Incubator.

No comments:
Post a Comment